930 Benicia Avenue, Sunnyvale CA 94085, Tel: 1.408.739.8188 Fax: 1.408.739.0869
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- Request a RMA number by faxing our RMA Department. To obtain such service, you need to have the following information available:
- Invoice number and date
- Customer name
- Part number of merchandise
- Serial number of merchandise
- Description of the problem if possible
- Product(s) returned without RMA number will be rejected.
- The RMA number assigned is valid for ten (10) working days from the date of issue, and it is only valid for the product(s) for which it is issued. Products received after ten (10) days will be considered as being returned without RMA number.
- All returned items must have the RMA number clearly marked on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Any return(s) with freight collect or COD will be rejected. Replaced or repaired item(s) will be shipped back to customers via UPS Ground prepaid.
- Arise shall not be liable for product damaged during shipment. Any claims for loss or damage must be made to carrier directly. Claims for shipping errors should be reported to Arise within three (3) working days of receipt of merchandise.
- For Repair and Replacement:
- All returns must be in well-protected packages containing the defective item(s) ONLY.
- When the product arrives, it will be inspected and repaired or replaced at our discretion within the terms and limits of the manufacturers warranty. All returns must be received by Arise before a replacement can be sent out. If damage to the product was determined to be caused by the user, a service charge shall be assessed.
- For Credit on Account:
- All returns must be in well-protected packages containing all manuals, cables, diskettes, and other accessories, which are applicable.
- Any product bought except CPU, DRAM Module and Cache Module may be returned within thirty (30) calendar days from the invoice date for full credit, provided the product is in the same condition as when it was received. Products returned after thirty (30) days will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any CPU, DRAM Module and Cache Module bought has a limited warranty of seven (7) calendar days from the invoice date. These products may be returned within seven (7) calendar days from the invoice date for credit of the amount valued at the market price, provided the product is in good working condition.
- Credit will not be given after thirty (30) days. All credits exclude shipping both ways. All credits will be applied to customers account for future purchases.
Out Of Warranty:
Out of warranty items returned for repair will be subject to a $75 per hour labor charge plus material cost.
QF-80419-RP Rev. A
Download -> RMA Request Form.